Because Ringer Hut is too expensive.
- [Toppings] Pork belly, sliced
- Shrimp or seafood mix
- Bean sprouts
- [Broth] 400ml dashi
- 100ml milk
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Oyster sauce
- Cook noodles
- In a pan, cook pork belly, removed when done
- Cook seafood, remove when done
- Cook the rest of the vegetables
- Add broth ingredients in pot, heat until hot
- Add all the cooked ingredients
- Add milk and be careful not to bring to boil
- Sprinkle with white pepper
The dashi broth I used is a combination of the concentrated tonkotsu broth from Sakura Soup Company and Better than Bouillon’s chicken broth.
Spouse loved this one, but can I reliably replicate it every time I make this?