Simple ingredients make for a great rice topping.
- Shimeji mushroom (or any kind of mushroom)
- Firm tofu
- Ground pork
- Garlic, minced
- Soy sauce
- Oyster sauce or XO sauce
- Optional: cornstarch to thicken sauce
- Cut tofu into cubes.
- Trim the ends off of the shimeji mushroom or cut button mushroom into smaller pieces.
- Warm pan, add oil, cook garlic until fragrant.
- Add in ground pork and cook.
- Add in shimeji and cook.
- Add in tofu.
- Add in all the spices (to taste) and some water. Let it simmer.
- Optional: add in cornstarch.
Adapted from: https://icook.tw/recipes/304776